I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Hi dears
One month ago one of my brothers suggested me to write a weblog. At that time I though it is too difficult
because I though I should write some special and profisional text which can be popular and readable to English native speakers.But now I do not think so. I want to write about my thoughts, my feelings, and also sometimes introduce some Iranian culture,historical monuments and Iranian foods simply completely simple
without any exageration. Because nowadays simple words and sentences can effect others deeply. so I ask
anyone who read these sentences to send me any suggestion to iraniandoughter@yahoo.com for improvement of this weblog.
Thanks alot.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home