I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, August 29, 2003

Last night I held a party for my graduation and I invited my family(my sister and my three brothers and their family) really we had a good time together. In the party I said thanks to my parents but I could not show them my real feeling. I wanted to tell them how much I love them, how I am grateful about them,
And,� . No this sentences can not show my feeling and internal beliefs, I need more words, new words, I just can say my dear mother and father thanks, thanks for every things.
My nice mother thanks for your good wishes and your prays.
My kind father thanks for your permanent support.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home