I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Monday, December 08, 2003

Today he told me " you confuse me, do you believe your thoughts and beliefs or you just have them?!"
If I want to be faire I should say yes he is right. Perhaps I could not introduce myself to him clearly.
But here in my weblog, my best friend, I can be honest. I already believe them I tried hard to find them to catch them and I pass too difficult ways to keep them. I remember when nobody accepted me even talked with me and I was too young and alone, But I tolarated and fighted.
Remember, we have the same thoughts and beliefs but we do not get them in the same ways. So we have different definition for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home