I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

When I was a new student in university one day I wanted to do something better than my classmates so I tried to find a wonderful thing to present in class, a few days later I found this poem in children poetry book:
What are heavy?sea-sand and sorrow.
What are brief? today and tomorrow.
What are frail?spring blossoms and youth.
What are deap? ocean and truth.


Up to now I never forget it. this poem could affect my life. WHAT ABOUT YOU?

1 Comments:

At 12:14 AM , Anonymous Sonia H said...

Hello,
I just found out the poem on your blog and loved it! So profound, isn't it?
Thanks for sharing!
Greetings from Brazil,

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home