I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, July 20, 2003

Finally yesterday, I allowed them to come in our house. I did it only because my mother asked me. I was not happy, and I show it clearly. He came with his mother and his two sisters. Their appearance were modern and new, but unfortunately their thoughts and minds were traditional and like primitive men. I know that he has a car, a house a good job and he is a rich man but I can neither accept nor tolerate such persons. Somebody told me you are too crazy he has every thing, but I do not think so I believe that his mind can not concern about anything except foods, cloths and sex.
I hope he can find his favorite doll!

1 Comments:

At 5:13 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Eftekhar,
I am a student in the US at the University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont. This semester I am taking a class called Women and Gender in the Middle East. My current assignment is to read two blogs, one by a man and one by a woman, by people living in and from a country in the Middle East. I came across your blog and was instantly drawn in by your words, the poems you post, and your views about Iran and the world at large. Today I read your post about your mother having a man and his mother and sisters come to your house to meet you. You wrote about how much you dislike the occurrence. I was wondering if you could tell me more about your views and beliefs about marriage. Do you believe that you should be the one that chooses the man you will marry? Is that something you want to do yourself? I hope you are able to answer me. Until then I will continue to read your blog and about your life and experiences.
Thank You,
Lauren Agius

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home