I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, March 19, 2010

spring house

For more than a week, I was like the woman you see!
It was the time of spring house. In Persian we call it "Khane takani",khane means; house & Takani means; shaking. Although shaking is not a good equal for the Persian word, when we use "tekandan"(to shake), we mean all the dust and tiny things among a thing will fall down, so we use the word for our house to show how our house should be clean! We should wash and clean all and all parts of the house.
This year, my mother has a terrible pain in her knee and doctors recommend her to have an operation, and more than 8 years, my father has had the same problem and some other diseases, so I decided to do spring house on my own this year!
My parents said you re unique! Every walls and dishes are brightening ...
I tried to throw out all the dust and dirtyness from our house and welcome all the happiness and cleanliness...
we are waiting for spring...

2 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger TRA said...

It is nice information. Find more information about mri scan and its cost on


http://mriscan.blogspot.com

 
At 8:25 PM , Blogger Milasha said...

Dreams come true not only in fairy tales. Like many other man, I want walk with a woman who attracts envious glances of other men. I am not crazy jealous guy. On SofiaDate, I found a lady from Ukraine. I heard many myths about Slavic women and now I know a lot of them have no reasonable ground. Come here if you want to feel special and find a special girl. free dating

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home