I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A GOOD NEWS !

you know what?!
Finally, I reach my goal! my God`s bless `s blossomed in my life again! my mother`s wish realised!
"I `ve accepted in PhD"
How can I explain my feeling?!
I remember the sad and black night of 10 years ago, when I was informed I got fail in state university intrance exam! I promise my mother to try my best to get PhD in my field, in one of the best state university of Iran!and now...
Oh! my God! thank you! thank you! no word can show my gratfulness!
My parents! I kiss your hands for all your generouse love !
My love! thank you, you are a really nice and perfect supporter for me in all steps of my life!

11 Comments:

At 6:46 PM , Blogger Homerlusk said...

Congratulations!

 
At 10:47 AM , Anonymous Deep Blue Sea said...

Congratulations my friend !!

 
At 1:09 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

How wonderful! Congratulations from Australia!

 
At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eftekhar, congratulations!!
I am a student as well - not Phd though - I'm writing my dissertation about Iranian literature in fact.
If you have time would you contact me please?

All the best!!!!

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger ΕΛΛΗΝ VS ΧΑΟΣ said...

ISRAEL: THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF SATAN – DEVIL – SIN – SION – ZION – SINAI – JEDI – JUDE - JUDAS, OVER THE EARTH.
http://hellenandchaos.blogspot.com/2010/07/its-time-for-foam-extracting-mode-by.html

 
At 7:08 AM , Blogger A Philosophy Blog said...

*Thumbs up for eEftekhar*

 
At 9:00 AM , Anonymous sanaz said...

maybe a little late , but congratulations... i'm an student as well, but Ma student in "traductologie francais" at Allameh uni. and i have some plans for Phd.
so i need to ask u some questions, this is my yahoo: s_dehkharghani@yahoo.com, please if u find some spare time send me un e-mail.

thanks a lot
and i hope your father gets better soon.

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger TRA said...

During the scan you will be alone in the exam room, but you can talk to and listen to the technologist using an intercom, who will watch you through a glass window and video camera. http://mriscan.blogspot.com

 
At 9:29 PM , Anonymous Say NO to was with Iran said...

Great news.

 
At 3:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats

 
At 6:39 PM , Anonymous free pumpkin carving templates said...

Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home