I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Saturday, June 07, 2003

Last Friday my tourism classmates and I took a tripe to Kashan (one of historical town of Iran, near Esfahan) to visit and study some of its
historical sites.
We also visit other towns, near Kashan such as Ghamsar(town of roses and rose water).
During this tripe we learned many things about Iranian history and also we enjoyed the nice and dreamy weather. Imagine every where was covered green and red and pink roses (my favorite flowers). You know, when I walked on historical sites, I feel proud, because my ancestors were one of the first civilized nations. I said thanks God because of his kind and favor to my mother country, and also I asked him to help Iranian to make Iran more modern and civilized again.


Iraniandoughter@yahoo.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home