I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, May 18, 2003

I really do not know why I can not love him. He is so nice, he has a good job, and he can communicate people so good and effect them. Despite of his attempts he can not effect me and even lead me to think about him. Sometimes I feel he wants to deny my talents and abilities, although, my friends do not think so, they believe that, he just wants to support me
and sometimes he wants to show me his talents not more.
Sometimes I decide to be more kind to him, but when I see him I forget it, maybe his behaviors cause it. Really why does he want to show me his high position in society?! Despite, he knows that I know it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home