I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, May 11, 2003

These days I feel so close to my nice and dearest partner, who lives in my mind, since I know myself. (Do not think that, I am a visionary girl) I really do not know, why?! But I feel him and something pull me to wait for him and be cheer.
. Sometimes I feel, I will meet him so soon. Oh, I do not know, Who is he?! Where is he?! And when does he want to come?! I just know Whoever he is, and wherever he lives I love him from my birth up to my death.

Believe or not I love you darling, because you are messenger of my God. Nobody can force me to choose any one except you.


iraniandoughter@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home