I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, November 07, 2003

Usually we find our friends when we meet them and after some days together, we become familiar with their thoughts and beliefs. Undoubtedly, their appearance, their voice and some other things are first factors to choose them as our friends. And unfortunately after some times, we find out it is impossible or too difficult to understand even tolerate each other. But Internet helps us to be familiar with other�s thoughts and beliefs, and then choose them as our friends.
Last night I met one of my web log readers. She is Iranian and lives in Esfahan. During our meeting I observed this matter. She knows me well. I hope we can continue in future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home