I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, July 18, 2004

Yesterday I back home from Tehran. My trip lasted 6 days. I enjoyed it very much every thing was Ok. In the first day of my trip I participated in Second Graduation Ceremony of Overseas Students in one of the Tehran universities. That was better than last year; more organized and complete. Beside the ceremony there was an exhibition of different universities and institutes that have Persian course or/ and accept overseas students. I had some meetings with some of them for more cooperation with Isfahan University.
During my trip I had the opportunity to meet a special friend and consequently we created so magnificent moments!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home