I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

I hate these days. I feel alone with my friends and family!
I do not know what is happened to me?
Where is my happiness, my patience and my motivation for life?!
Where is my pride?
These days, cry is my habit, loneliness is my close friend and darkness is my favorite seat.
I hate these days and me! I hate this me! She is not I! Who am I?! Where am I?! When did I lose myself?
I do all my work the best as usual but I cannot enjoy it!
I am busy, but I do not know how cry find some time and attacks me?!
Every thing around me is a symbol of last memories!
I cannot tolerate! I need an arm for peace, shoulder for trust and kind words for calm!
Oh my God! Can you hear me?! Surly you can! Help me! I need your help! I need your help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home