I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Thursday, June 23, 2005

My own words

I do not know: Why should I repeat some important things again and again?
I do not know: Why I think if once I talk about my pleasant and unpleasant you should memorize them and remember when necessary?
I do not know: Why you told me I know them and keep them in my heart (and finally you forget)?
I do not know: Why I hate repeat them again and again to help you remind?
I do not know: Why I bother you by repeating?
I do not know: Why I prefer to sleep and make free from the all?
I do not know: Why you think I am a little child and need some unimportant details?
I do not know: Why you forget my needs?
I do not know: Why I am such a selfish girl that thinks about these things in the situation?
I do not know: Why they have become important things for me now?
I do not know: Why you do not pay attention them now?
Oh, my God I do not know what are happening to me?
I am sure I will pass these days and hope to find the answers.

8 Comments:

At 11:01 AM , Blogger eftekhar said...

do not worry my love!
I will pass it by your helping!

 
At 11:02 AM , Blogger eftekhar said...

do not worry my love!
I will pass it by your helping!

 
At 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?

 
At 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this one 'cos my family would say this about me.
Alan.

 
At 4:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

true love is not you tell him and he remembers. True love is he forgets and you still stand by him. Selfishness closes the door to the light of love.

 
At 2:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Death To women's Rights

 
At 12:27 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

And me "I dont know" what i should say!

 
At 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm that's quiet interessting but to be honest i have a hard time visualizing it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home