I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Thursday, March 18, 2004

A few hours before the exact time of New Year, Iranian family sits around the Sofreh. Father or the oldest member of family sits on the top of Sofreh and read Koran, and also others read Koran or pray. At that time we remember our all wishes and think about them and ask God to help us to make them reality. And when spring comes at the exact time the entire family arm, kiss and congratulate each other and elders give juniors some presents or money. The juniors are happy and lucky!
I am the last child of my family so I will take many present and also I should give my nieces and nephews present!! That is great I usually enjoy buying presents!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home