I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Today I would like to write some thing about all happen to me this year and make a conclusion.
In the first season of the year (spring); I was too busy; I was in the last term of university with different researches, I worked in Isfahan University and an English institute with all difficulties, I was passing the final examinations of tour managing classes!
In the second season (summer); I should pass the final university examinations and passed my training periods in two travel agencies, and when I was graduated, three jobs proposed me!
I traveled to Syria and Lebanon. That was great!, I started to study for M.A examination.
In third month of the year (autumn), I worked in German �Iranian Seminar on Teaching German Language and 18th International Children Film Festival as a translator. Also I attended some classes to prepare for M.A examination, also cooperated with a big industrial Company for translating.
In last season of the year (winter); I tough English staff of Cultural and Social Department of Isfahan Municipality. But I could not continue my study for M.A examination! I faced with many paradoxes, many new and strange things and events! I got my tour managing certification but sooner than I expected my gladness went some way! My boss through a party appreciated me and presented me a gift! But these short gladness could not help me understand and analysis these ambiguities and paradoxes!
Therefore, what can I conclude this year!?
I believe that all of these happen to me, were some shiny signs for my future life and maybe because of their gazed light I cannot understand them so soon! But I am sure my God never let me alone he help me! All happen to me surly are good and the best that should happen! I am sure!
Also I could find some new good friends!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home