I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

It is the fifth day of spring.
Today, I am alone! Not completely, my Computer is with me!
On Saturday night my American student back to her dormitory, on Tuesday evening our guests back to Tehran, and in the morning my brother back to his home!
During these days I could find some new good friends. I hope we can continue and also make it strong!
Yesterday I was as a guide for our guests and introduce some of our historical monuments during our visiting.
I did no work, no translating, no studying, and no�. perhaps today I can start to do them! Indeed I tough some English grammars and summarized a short stories for one of my friend!
Now I am waiting for my sister and her family they travel to south of Iran.
I miss her very much! And also my cute niece!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home