I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Finally, yesterday I got my TOUR MANAGING certification.
It was pleasure and unforgettable moment in my life, and it was glorious when I heard, I was one of the ten top students! Last week when I looked at my scores, I thought I am in second position in my class but fortunately that was not true!
I looked at my certification several times such so I memorized all its words and sentences!
I preferred to share this success with my kind and lovely mother who tried hard to keep my quiet and peace and then with my family specially my second brother who usually support my new beliefs and also encourage me to be the best and successful girl!
And then when I feel quiet I talked with my God, who usually fills my loneliness! Thanks! Thanks no words and no sentences can show you my appreciation I just want to gaze your sky to show you�!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home