I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

On Saturday was teacher�s day in Iran.
Most of my students called me and congratulate. When I heard their sounds I felt pleasure and I remembered all that happened through their classes. Some times I think I am as old as my grandmother because I think they are my children and I usually want to support them!
Also I called my schoolteachers and university professors. How they are kind they still remember me!
Perhaps they tough me to be kind and try to remember the students. Also tough me to be mother of the students and try to help them.
On Saturday and on Tuesday I was invited to two parties for the day. The first in the school that I teach there and second one in municipality garden. Both were great and enjoyable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home