I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One week for myself!

Last Tuesday I went to Tehran to rest and see my family and friends. I had one week off and I decided to travel to Tehran to renew visiting my friends and brother. Every thing was ok and great I enjoyed my trip so much. You know one of the souvenirs of the trip was 40 English text pages to translate. They are about different religions in the world; Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism Hinduism. I've finished the two first; Judaism Christianity and some parts of Buddhism. They are for cultural department of Tehran municipality. I hope I can translate them as soon as possible.
Indeed. Yesterday was Father's day it is because of Holy Ali (our first Imam, who is the symbol of justice, kindness and braveness) birthday.
My kind father I love you are the best father in the world.

3 Comments:

At 12:36 AM , Blogger Karin said...

FOURTY PAGES??? WOW ... that sounds like a LOT of work!!
I hope you had a good time in Tehran together with your family!!
Happy belated "Father's Day" for your dad!

 
At 6:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was a teacher for 28 years in the USA. Please know that not all Americans are warlike and hateful. I pray that peace will come to the Middle East and the world, but it cannot come until common people insist that their leaders stop the hate and fighting.

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger eftekhar said...

Dear freind
I hope a peaceful world too.
Don`t worry, Iranian know Iranian are such people who are famouse about their freindly and hospitality.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home