I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Monday, June 19, 2006

Last week

Last week I had two nice Australian guests.
On Tuesday night I was invited to a dinner with them. Although I did not see their photos I recognized them in the first glance. We had a very enjoyable time with each other at the night. On Wednesday our day tour in Esfahan was started and we could visit Hasht behesht pavilion, chehelsotoun palace, Jame mosque, Naghshe Jahan square and its monuments (Aliqapoo palace, Shah Mosque, lotfollah Mosque). We had lunch at a very beautiful Iranian traditional restaurant.
On Thursday they were invited to my house for lunch.
I asked them to write about their trip to Esfahan and Iranian for my web log. I will post it as they send me.
Last night I was invited to a goodbye party of one of my friend. Next Thursday is her wedding, although it is not our custom to have such a party before our wedding. I hope a very happy life for her.
About my toe, it is not completely well. But I thanked it for its contribution me during the last busy week.
My private classes for entrance test of university were finished today. The test is going to hold next week.

4 Comments:

At 12:54 PM , Blogger Karin said...

I am sure that was VERY nice! I don't recognize the names though .. what is stuck clearly in my mind is this old palace right adjacent to the "lake" .. in the center(?) of the city! I can't think of the name right now ... but the whole place, the "lake", the mirror-images it "produces", the buildings around, the Mosque in the background are OUT OF THIS WORLD, of STRIKING beauty!! I remember there were shops around with artists who hammered these BIG siver-trays or plates ... I wantched them do that and was highly impressed!

Which restaurant did you go to for lunch? I remember one which closely resembled "1001 nights" .. in the evening, with countless lights and colors ... incredibly beautiful!
I loved Isfahan ... it is a gorgeous city!!

I am happy your toe is at least better and you were able to walk around with your guests!
CONGRATULATION to your friend ... and crossed fingers for your tests coming week!!

 
At 1:01 PM , Blogger Karin said...

Where are you? I miss you!!

 
At 1:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHALOM!!!!

 
At 12:08 AM , Blogger Karin said...

Eftekhar .. where are you? Won't you post anymore? I MISS YOU!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home