I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, June 04, 2006

These days

After 10 days, I decided to visit a doctor and do radiography of my toes. Unfortunately, I saw that my toes were as bad as before and nothing well. So the doctor put my foot in a cast to make them fix. It is near 7 days that I have to rest, walk a little, and sit for a short time. It is boring for me to be quiet and lay on the bed. Just I drink, eat, study and talk on the phone. During these days I have enough time to think about my 2 new job opportunities. One is teaching in a language institute and the other is technical managing of a travel agency. It is the sixth travel agency suggesting me to work. I want to think about them better and seriously. I have many new ideas and plans for both. I hope I can choose the best one.
Next week, I have two dearest guests from Australia and I am so excited. My doctor promised me to open my cast on the first days of next week. I told her that I have guests and I have many works to do although I did most of them.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM , Blogger Karin said...

I am very sorry to hear, your toes are not doing well .. a cast is certainly not what you had anticipated! Work in a travel-agency does certainly seem to be interesting but teaching (English?) seems to be intreaguing as well! I'm sure you'll take the best choice for yourself and keep my fingers crossed for you that all will go well!

 
At 11:05 AM , Blogger Karin said...

Sorry ... it's me again ! I want to ask you to please explain me what you meant by that:
"I may agree with you. me as a human not a muslim agree with you". I want to understand and learn .. why can't you agree with me as Muslim? Would you please explain me? If you wish, you can write to my e-mail ... karinpeschka@yahoo.com
Thanks Iftikhar .. I'm very glad to know you! By the way ... do you know that I have been to Isfahan already? It is GORGEOUS!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home