I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, July 13, 2007

These days

Last night one of my projects was finished. It was about Rodaki. Rodaki was the father of Persian poems. The subject of the article was" a survey in Rodaki`s poems in the view of psycholinguistics and color psychology". Tomorrow morning I am going to go to Tehran to submit it to the Rodaki`s seminar office. And on Sunday, I will go to north of Iran for my second project. It is about Tabari language. I have to talk with old people (more than 50 years old) and pay attention to their sounds, morphs, morphemes and larger, their structure of their words and sentences. It is not a simple job. Especially they are old and inpatient. I have to ask them 100 words and 100 sentences. You can image what happen to them and me…
I will stay there for a week. I booked a hotel for 4 days, and the rest, I will go to my kind classmate who lives there. Her city is far from my destination (about 4 hours) but she is such a very hospital and kind friend that I could not reject her invitation.
You know there is Caspian Sea in the north of Iran. It is near 11 years that I have not visit there. I am a little excited to visiting the sea again. I love it as I love Persian golf.
On July 23rd, my class in the university will be started. As I know this semester we have students from U.S.A, England, Korea, and Australia.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Eftekhar,Hope you are fine and that everything goes well with your papers. I am a dutch journalist working on an article about Iranian Blogs at the moment. I find your blog and read your stories.I would like to know more about you and what it means to be a young women in Iran. What are you experiences with todays restrictions in your country and the internet filter etc? Maybe you can mail me on marina@ted.nl,
take care,All the best,Marina

 
At 1:22 AM , Blogger masht mammad said...

your tasks is atractive and lovely...wish you the best.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home