I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Saturday, May 08, 2004

On Monday I will travel to Tehran. I have so many works there; visiting the 17th international book fair, meeting in GIAN (German- Iranian Alumni Network) office in Tehran University, meeting one of my professors, meeting some of my friends, holding a birthday party for my web log, visiting the beautiful Palaces of Tehran and meeting some of my relatives. Also I have many works before traveling; setting new schedule for our foreign students, arranging some part of a program for a German tour, finishing my private English class, buying souvenirs for my friends and prepare myself for travel. I hope I can do the best for both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home