I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

what happen this year

The year is going.
Its spring was great and dreamy. Your words were glorious. Every thing was white and green. The summer was full of worries. Days were pregnant for an anxious baby. All days long were raining, black clouds covered the sky. they jailed the sun. As I can see were darkness and darkness and darkness. Nobody see us. We were lost. Nobody looked for us. The autumn arrived and tried to make the sun free. It needs more cares and patience. Winter came. And now it is going to welcome the new spring. I hope and wish the best spring, I wish …

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I love this description of the different seasons leading to spring, it is very beautiful :) Very nice description, especially for Norouz time

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home