I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Friday in the morning, we were informed that my uncle passed away. He was a kind old man. Two of his sons were martyred in Iran-Iraq war. He lived in a little old village near Esfahan. He never complained about his life or his fate. I loved him so much.
At the night we were informed that my aunt's husband passed away too.
So two days we were involved with their mourning ceremonies. I can saw two different views when somebody passes away. My uncle's daughters told every body participating in the mourning ceremony that I wish the best for you, we hope you nice and happy days. You came here sadly and I hope you back your home happily. And my aunt's daughters cried and say why just me have to tolerate? Why all bad events are for me? Why?
GOD BLESS THEM

7 Comments:

At 9:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss, especially since their were two of them :( I know it hurts when you lose anyone from a distant friend, co-worker, to a family member, all you can do now is pray for them, I'm sure that's what they want you to do, God will do the rest, I'm sure he is taking care of them. I'm sending my condolences to you, sorry to hear about it.

 
At 9:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way, I added you to my favorite links on my web-log (www.portia247.com) , I was wondering if that is ok with you? OK thanks

 
At 1:48 AM , Blogger Spooky Witch said...

I am sorry for your loss..I hope you have better days to come in the new year.

 
At 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hamshahri, salam

Khastam barat ye link bezaram az bache shahr khodemon, omidvaram az music khoset biyad, sar boland bashi

http://myspace.com/erfanmusic

 
At 1:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hola
just somebody from belgium that read your words,
i wish you a lot of positive energy and sorry,
but a holiday in belgium,
don't worry take contact
and i hope you get
also some luck on your way

 
At 5:19 AM , Blogger   said...

It is never good to hear of these losses. Thank you for sharing and please know there are people from across the ocean sending you and your families our warmest wishes.

 
At 11:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ,
I just stumbled on this not to long ago sorry for you loss God's strength to your family and to your Uncle's family as well. And thank you for sharing...God continue to Bless You and Keep You and Yours, Amen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home