I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, March 10, 2006

Last days of the year

Yesterday was the Day of charity in Iran. Each year on the last Thursday of the year Iranian hold a celebration for helping poor people. Most of the people and different governmental organizations participate in. I like this action and always participate in.
On the last days of year Iranian has another custom to clean their house to welcome the spring. We call it ((Khane Takani)) khane means house and takani means shaking and moving. Usually I help my mother to clean the house and change the position of furniture but this year my mother is in Tehran with my brother's children because their mother is in Esfahan for her father as I told before. So I myself start to clean our home without any help. It is hard but I can do it completely. I hope I can finish it until my mother comes back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home