I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, July 27, 2007

A trip to North

Last Sunday I came back from north of Iran (province near Caspian Sea). I was in Mazandaran province. I started my trip on Sunday. I went to my friend's house in Babol for 3days and then move to another city called Ramsar for another3 days.
I had a very pleasant time there. The first three days, she and his family were really nice and kind. During the days, I never felt strange among them they are so close about their guests. We went to different cities of the province, to north markets and also I was invited to a wedding party. In Iran wedding party is not just one night. There are some pre-wedding parties and post wedding parties. Those days I had a chance to be in one pre wedding party there. It was great. also I could see their folkloric dance and song. I love that. A very nice thing that attracts me was their happy sound to show how they are happy. Some women start to sing like birds…it is very unique…perhaps because they are in nature, they awake, sleeping, working with birds songs. Also there is a very delicious kind of ice cream in Babol. I bought some cookies for my family as souvenir. Then I move to Ramsar and join my brother's family. They came to Ramsar too. During the trip I talked with 7 people from Ramsar. As I told you I have a research about their accent. It was really difficult for me to understand their words even their sounds. The accent is very different from standard Farsi. But I could find some good friends. I bought some nice and small gift for any who help me in my research from Esfahan. Some of my new friends loved them so much, they never came to Esfahan and it was interesting for them to a have a gift from Esfahan.
Next time I will write about Caspian Sea and a very beautiful and incredible jungle in Ramsar and show you some pictures.

4 Comments:

At 5:45 AM , Blogger John said...

Hi

I came accross yer poem & pictures today and I love them both.

I am from America but would like to escape. :-)

 
At 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

hi i'm irene..my father is iranian, but i was born in italy, and i live there since i was born..in spite of this i can speak a little farsi..i would like to go to esfahan to sstudy it, but i've got iranian passports...can i stay with foreigners students the same way???
nice bloggg!!!

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger ali said...

Hi
I loved the pictures,I traveled to north before revolution and after revolution I saw two different world socially but the nature stayed constant,the only thing that was changed was the faces that were happy before, they appeared serious and full of worry,better to say in Farsi TASHVIS.
are you going to write what you find on Jewish accent? interesting subject.I miss Esfahan,the last time I was there was 20 years ago.

 
At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi im iranian.i can not speak english.only i can concept article.....
concluse i writing fingilisi
i hope you please of languge!!!:
salam man babol motevalled shodam alan ham babolsaram kheili khoshhal shodam ke chenin nazarati nesbat be mazandaran bekhosos be shahre azizam babol darid!. omidvaram baz ham biaiid albate on americanian ham tonesti biarid.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home