I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Thanks all


Khajoo bridge

it is located on Zayanderood river in Esfahan

It is a long time I am too busy with my job and lessons.I really appreciate all my readers and friends sending me their kind comments.I should say something about the question of Giusy about how can study Farsi In Iran; it is possible and easy.in Esfahan we have different programs for learners.one,3,6 month and one year.it depends on your request.if you `d like to know more send me your questions by an email.and about my Iranian friend,Tina I read your blog it was nice.surly,we can be good friends.you know I am in Tehran last 3 days of week.we can meet each other.And the above photo is for my nice friends who loves Iran.

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello
recently i found your weblog and read it reguarly.
please update more :D

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger Alexander Patico said...

The Khajoo Bridge is one of my favorite places in the world. The unceasing flow of the river waters, the leisurely enjoyment by the people of Esfahan and visitors to the city, the history of the bridge itself and its engineering, the vitality of the two halves of the city that are joined by Khajoo, See-o-Say and their sister bridges...I wish I were there at this moment to hear a young man sing of love, to see children with their grandparents, to watch the rushing river and raise my eyes to the mountains that keep watch on Esfahan (Half the World)...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home