I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Goodbye my first expreiment in dormitory

I am busy with my thesis and also I am leaving my dormitory.the location of the dormitory is changing to a new address and it is far from my university in addition my work days in Esfahan are increased and I have to be there for 5 days in a week.and , just one 2 days I can be in Tehran to follow my thesis work with my professors ,so I decide to leave the dormitory and be my brother1s guest.
During these days I am a little anxious and worry about many thing.some I know what they are and some other no.It makes me sad and upset and have got my motivation to do my works better.I hope my Kind and Merciful God help me as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home