I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, February 29, 2008

My new life in a dormitory

It is near 10 days, I've started my life in a dormitory. It is my first experience to live far from my family. It is a private dormitory and it is clean and tidy, and equipped with all facilities that I need. I have some very friendly roommates. They are all university students in higher education in different Tehran universities. At first it was hard to accept to be far form my parents but I tried to stand and looked at positive points and think about my goal. You know the first thing leading me to live in Tehran was to save time and study more for PhD exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home