I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, May 21, 2004

Finally, yesterday I came back to Esfahan and faced with a very warm and kind welcome from my family. The trip lasted ten days. That was fruitful and I could follow my programs; visiting the 17th international book fair and buying some books, meeting about GIAN (German-Iranian Alumni Network) in Tehran University and getting good results, celebrating the anniversary of my web log with some of my friends and readers, visiting Saad Abad palace (I will write about it soon) with one of my friends, meeting some of my relatives and participating in my brother�s party. During those days usually I slept at 3 or 4 o�clock in the morning because my sister-in-law, her sister and I talked about many things such as our experiences in life and our beliefs. I observed many things and learnt some deep lessons of other�s lives. We were so happy although some times some last memories bothered me. Totally, I enjoyed my trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home