I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Thursday, January 26, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR

During the Christmas days and first days of New Year I tried to have a post. But unfortunately as I try more to connect to the Internet I reached less success. (There was a phone problem) so now HAPPY NEW YEAR. I wish a very happy, successful and peaceful year for all the people from all over the world.
I started the New Year with many decision, hops and wishes.

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy new year!!!:D

 
At 11:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear,

I would like to get some ideas as to how the teaching situation is in Isfahan. currently I am in Isfahan and it would nice to get in touch with you regarding teaching English. Please reply to my eamil address raamin_101@yahoo.com
Sincerely
Ramin Zamani

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home