I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Friday, June 27, 2003

I want to cry I want to damn her I want to cry,
Why? Really why? I was so kind with you I teach you many things I told you some best advises but why? Why you told them such bad things about me really you think I am not a good
Teacher?! I am not fluent in English?! Are you??????!!!!!!!
And what about you- the boss- why do you accept her talks???
You know me you observed my class many times!!!! You know I did the best or I tried to do the best!
Today when you saw my suggestion days and when I asked you to read my research papers about Esfahan you told me Oh! You are so busy, so famous girl, do you have any time for us???
What do you mean? I really do not know, but I am sure I never work carelessly. I have high motivation and I love my work so much. Nobody can steal or distract my motivation be sure!
Since now I do not like to teach in your institute. Your institute is based on wrong manner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home