I Am an Iranian Daughter

Iran`s Historical Monuments,Iranian`s ceremonies,and some times my Thoughts, Diary...

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Today, my mother and I, for a very unimportant thing had argued. We became too angry. At that time I found out that my mother and I can not understand each other, she has her own ideas and beliefs which are belong to many times ago when I was not in this world. And I have my own ideas and beliefs, which belong to now. I think we can not understand each other, we only tolerate each other because I love her very much and she loves me too.
I think I am right, because I am young and can do many things and I think about future and risks. She also, thinks she is right, because she is old and has many experiences and believes that we should be careful and care about future. She believes the nature and my fate make my life, but I believe if I want I can make my life and fate.
I do not know, maybe she is right, and maybe me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home